Bellows, Geo. M. D. (Philadelphia, PA)
Geo. M. D. Bellows
116 and 118 north Fourth Street
Pennsylvania, 1886. 1.
- established in 1856 ( perhaps 1836 poor type) by P. Griffee who conducted
it until 1878 when it was succeeded by Mr. Bellows. Specialty of: law, medical
works, magazines, music and Sunday-school libraries. Pennsylvania Historical
Review: City of Philadelphia, 1886, pg.220